The Junior by bObsweep is unlike other bObsweep cleaners such as the Pet and PetHair – it’s a simplified version – so we’re left asking, can the Junior deliver positive results? In this bObsweep Junior robotic vacuum review, we present feedback from previous buyers.
bObsweep Junior Specs and Features
But first…some top features and specs of the Junior.
- The bObsweep Junior is a simplified version, a 3-in-1 robotic vacuum cleaner that “condenses” its function down into three main tasks: sweeping, vacuuming, and air purifying (HEPA filter).
- It comes with a 1-liter dustbin, which bObsweep has said to be the “largest” in the industry. It also comes with an “extra-long” main brush.
- It weighs 7.7 pounds, and it’s 3.9 inches in height.
- Choose from among three cleaning modes: Go (large spaces), Waffle (small area), Wall Track (perimeter).
- Other features include the following: on-board diagnostics system, add-on mop attachment, and TurboLift vacuum.
bObsweep Junior Robotic Vacuum Review
To finish this bObsweep Junior robotic vacuum review, we’ve checked and gone through comments posted on a popular online retailer. Here, we present what we discovered about the bObsweep Junior.
How well does it clean carpets?
It really depends on the carpet. For standard carpets – or those found in most homes – it has been reported that the bObsweep Junior does a “pretty good job.” If the carpet is a “long-fiber” one or one that has a fringe, this vacuum cleaner can get stuck. It can get wrapped around the fringe and show an error message.
How well does it pick up pet fur?
Several buyers with at least two dogs (that shed a lot) say that the bObsweep Junior has no problem picking up dog hair. One user said that in comparison with a regular vac, the Junior performs better. If your dog sheds a lot, you might have to empty out the dustbin every after use.
How noisy is it?
Consumers have used different terms to assess the noise coming from the Junior. But in general, when comparisons were made, this robot vacuum cleaner has been described as “quieter than a regular vacuum.”
As one user said, you can hear it running if you are on the same floor. If you’re sleeping upstairs, it shouldn’t bother you.
What are the limitations of the Junior?
According to the User Manual, the Junior may find it difficult to clean under some furniture pieces, especially those that are too low for its bumper sensors to detect.
The Junior may also “think” that dark-colored carpets are edges and stairs, so it may avoid them.
VIDEO: bObsweep Junior in Action
Here’s a video featuring some of the features of the bObsweep Junior.