The Bissell 81L2A is classified as a stick bagless vacuum cleaner. Being so, what are its expected benefits or advantages?
As the “stick” type, they’re at least lighter than their “upright” counterpart. It’s also a reliable tool for quick clean-ups, and it’s much easier to use. As a bagless vacuum cleaner, the Bissell 81L2A is environmentally friendly, so you won’t have to feel guilty of contributing to your community’s landfill. It should also be easy to empty.
Of course, this product also has some disadvantages that you might want to consider. For instance, since it doesn’t come with a bag, it’s not hygienic more than the bagged cleaners. Therefore, it’s not for allergy sufferers.
Let’s add to the Bissell PowerEdge Pet hard floor corded vacuum 81L2A reviews by giving this product’s pros and cons as provided by previous buyers. Is it any good? Read on to find out.
Fast Facts About the Bissell 81L2A Bagless Stick Vacuum
Very briefly, here’s what to expect. Here are the Bissell 81L2A‘s main features.
– V-Shaped Vacuum Head. This brilliant design is said to be more efficint in capturing both large and small particles without the need of a brush roll. The concavity of the shape is able to contain the particles and prevent them from “getting out.” Let’s not forget that the shape is also perfect in cleaning furniture legs. Take a look at the image on the right for your reference.
– Weight. It’s lightweight relative to other models and brands. It weighs only 7.1 lbs.
– Cleaning Path. It comes with an 11-inch cleaning path.
– Corded. It runs on electricity. It comes with a 20-foot cord.
Also Read: Kenmore 81414 400 Review, Worth It?
Consumer Feedback: Pros and Cons of the Bissell 81L2A
How did the Bissell 81L2A fare among previous buyers? Here’s a summary of what we found out.
– Performance. As advertised, the Bissell 81L2A‘s wipers are equipped with “hair-attracting rubber material,” which in theory functions great in collecting pet hair. Does it deliver this promise? Apparently so, as reported by previous buyers. One person said it sweeps away pet hair easily and a lot better than a broom that just spreads it around.
Aside from pet hair, this vacuum cleaner can also pick up litter very well. One person adds that this cleaner can also pick up pine needles and leaves.
– Weight and Ease of Use. It’s lightweight, and the V-shaped head does help in getting under edges of furniture easily. The drawback of the V-shaped head, however, is that it may be difficult to get it into wall corners.
– Suction. The general consensus is that the Bissell 81L2A has a powerful suction.
– Limitations. This vacuum cleaner is made for hard or bare floors. If you’re looking forward to cleaning your carpet with this vacuum cleaner, you might be disappointed with the result.
Bottomline: Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum 81L2A Reviews
Here’s what we have to say.
The Bissell 81L2A does what it says it does. The V-shaped head does pick up anything in its path, from cat litter and pet hair to even pine needles!
But there are two things you need to consider before you finally make a purchase. This vacuum cleaner is intended to work well on bare, hard floors. If you’re looking for a carpet cleaner, this is not the one for you. Two, the V-shape head serves its purpose well, but several buyers have pointed out that you may have difficulty cleaning your wall corners.